Cirsova magazine remains the best thing happening in retro SF today. I am way behind in my Cirsova reading, but that didn’t stop me from picking up issue number 10. Or from picking up five copies of Cirsova issue number 10. Obviously that is an amount of love I need to spread.
So I’m giving away one copy. What do you need to do for a chance to win?
Ok, first the ways to enter:
- Comment on this post.
- Follow Every Day Should Be Tuesday (via WordPress Reader or email).
- Like the Every Day Should Be Tuesday Facebook page.
- Follow Hillbilly Highways (via WordPress Reader or email).
- Like the Hillbilly Highways Facebook page.
- However you enter, make sure I have some way to get a hold of you. E.g., if you enter by commented on this post, make sure you include a valid email address.
- Giveaway ends on Monday, February 18th.
- Due to the costs of international shipping, unfortunately this is a US-only giveaway. Fingers crossed for that coveted 51st state slot in the future, though!
- Saying kind things about Cirsova in the comments is not required, but it can’t hurt your chances for finally getting your Poe Dameron-Captain Phasma BDSM planetary romance slashfic accepted.