Cirsova magazine remains the best thing happening in retro SF today. I am way behind in my Cirsova reading, but that didn’t stop me from picking up issue number 9. Or from picking up five copies of Cirsova issue number 9. Obviously that is an amount of love I need to spread.
Issue no. 9 even features a story by official Friend of the Blog (FOB) PC Bushi.
So I’m giving away one copy. What do you need to do for a chance to win?
Ok, first the ways to enter:
- Comment on this post.
- Like the EDSBT Facebook page.
- Retweet this Tweet.
- Follow Hillbilly Highways (via WordPress or email).
- Like the Hillbilly Highways Facebook page.
- However you enter, make sure I have some way to get a hold of you. E.g., if you enter by Retweet, make sure I can DM you. Maybe this means you should follow me on Twitter. You should follow me on Twitter.
- Giveaway ends on Monday, October 1st.
- Due to the costs of international shipping, unfortunately this is a US only giveaway. Fingers crossed for that coveted 51st state slot in the future, though!
- Saying kind things about Cirsova in the comments is not required, but it can’t hurt your chances for finally getting your elf-goblin castration slashfic accepted.