Whew what a month! So it turns out having a newborn at home is not super conducive to reading. Go figure. The good news is that I was able to close out the semester, so I can look forward to a little more time to read and a little more time with the little hobbit (whose official nom de gerber is no-angel). Despite all that I managed to get ten blog posts up, even if they were a little light on substance. And April missed being my best blog month ever by just 33 views.
It is going to be a great blog summer. I am officially launching Summer School – Tolkien 101 tomorrow, and I have a super-secret project that I think is going to remain so until June, but I will be doing a lot of work on it this month. And no-angel will keep getting bigger by the day.
Top 5 Blog Posts
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Moments in The Wheel of Time
- Throwback SF Thursday: Skelos vol. 1
- Short Review Roundup – Movie Edition, part 3
- Gemmell Awards Shortlist Announced
- March 2018 Month-in-Review (meta!)
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells
- Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads by Gary Greenberg and Jeannie Hayden (reread)
- Song of Blood & Stone by L. Penelope